Live from the Kitchen Disco, “the most eclectic live show in Tokyo”, is a free monthly showcase of the capital’s melting pot of homegrown and international music in the intriguing setting of an Indian restaurant.
April’s show stars:
- Parallel Lives (International acoustic duo)
- Mamimi Folksong (Minimalistic Lyrical Japanese indie folk)
- Chris Baluyut (New York acoustic singer-songwriter)
- The Watanabes (International indie band)
- Kate Sikora (International indie, folk, rock)
Free entry, no minimum charge. Non-smoking (ashtray in lobby of the building). Free wifi. All ages welcome.Organizers may cancel events, alter schedules, or change admission requirements without notice. Always check official sites before heading to an event.
29th Apr, 2018
Add to Calendar
6:00pm – 10:00pm
- 101 m from Shinjuku-gyoenmae Station Marunouchi Line (M10)
- 367 m from Shinjuku-sanchōme Station Fukutoshin Line (C13)Marunouchi Line (M9)Shinjuku Line (S2)
- 0.9 km from Yoyogi Station Oedo Line (E26)Yamanote Line (JY18)Chūō-Sōbu Line (JB29)