Live From the Kitchen Disco, “the most eclectic live show in Tokyo”, is a free monthly showcase of the capital’s melting pot of homegrown and international music in the intriguing setting of an Indian restaurant.
October’s show stars:
- Les Zend Uz (Japanese solo electric rock)
- Mike & Ade (International “rockin'” guitar and mandolin duo)
- Parallel Lives (International acoustic duo)
- Manami Nix (Japanese solo acoustic passion)
- The Applepie (Japanese rock/pop trio)
- Anthony Mastrullo (Australian solo acoustic blues influenced rock). In Japan for a promotional tour.
Free entry, no minimum charge. Non-smoking (ashtray in lobby of the building). Free wi-fi. All ages welcome.Organizers may cancel events, alter schedules, or change admission requirements without notice. Always check official sites before heading to an event.
22nd Oct, 2017
Add to Calendar
6:00pm – 10:00pm
Shinjukugyoenmae Station | Shinjuku Station