Miyu Loves Music – Art & Photography Event
Experience an evening adventure into the explosive art of The Spilt Ink and photography of Ben Gonzalez. The event also features the fabulously electric clothing line and modeling of DJ Miyu.
- DJ Saza
- DJ Psyraxx
- DJ Mako
- DJ Miyu
The Spilt Ink
Ben Gonzalez – @benergizer_photo
Model / DJ / Clothing
Miyu (Instagram, Mixcloud)
All the art, photography and clothing is available for purchase.
Health safety measures
Organizers may cancel events, alter schedules, or change admission requirements without notice. Always check official sites before heading to an event.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Hand sanitizer available.
- Social distancing a must.
- Limited capacity.
- Outdoor seating available.
5:00pm – 11:30pm
- 0.6 km from Shibuya Station Fukutoshin Line (C16)Ginza Line (G1)Hanzomon Line (Z1)Yamanote Line (JY20)Keio Inokashira Line (IN1)Tōkyū Den-en-toshi Line (DT1)Tōkyū Tōyoko Line (TY1)
- 0.7 km from Shinsen Station Keio Inokashira Line (IN2)
- 0.9 km from Yoyogi-kōen Station Chiyoda Line (C2)
Tokyo's Best Events and Cultural Activities in Your Inbox Every Week
JOLT Arts returns to Japan with an eclectic, free showcase of avant-garde sound and video artists from Japan and Australia.
Immerse yourself in an exciting cultural exchange.
The Pirates of Tokyo Bay presents bilingual comedy shows every month so that you can get your chuckle on.
7:30pm – 9:30pm
¥2,000 (advance sales)¥2,000 (on the door)