Don’t miss PechaKucha Night Tokyo Vol. 160 – DESIGNART Special – it will be a part of PARTY NIGHT Amazon Fashion Week TOKYO × DESIGNART TOKYO. The event at Omotesando Hills will be part of Amazon Fashion Week TOKYO – Organized by Japan Fashion Week Promotion Organization. The schedule will be a little different to regular nights:
1. Opening Ceremony 17: 00 ~ 17: 20
An opening ceremony will kick off the week, celebrating design, art and fashion, where special guests and exhibitors will be announced.
2. PechaKucha Night DESIGNART Special 17: 30 ~ 18: 50
There will be a special edition of PKN with 6 presenters including editor-in-chief of “Drop Tokyo”, Kazumasa Iwano, and fashion designer Aoshi Tsuno, and others. The full lineup of presenters will be updated over the coming weeks so stay tuned.
3. Session 19: 00 ~ 21: 00
The last session will be a free time for creators and industry leaders from various genres from around the world to meet and interact across barriers of industry and nationality.
Add to Calendar
At the door: ¥2,500
- 360 m from Meijijingū-mae Station Chiyoda Line (C3)Fukutoshin Line (C15)
- 362 m from Omotesandō Station Chiyoda Line (C4)Ginza Line (G2)Hanzomon Line (Z2)
- 0.7 km from Harajuku Station Yamanote Line (JY19)