Ruby Room’s ’80s night is back.
For an evening of music, live performances, and DJs that’ll throw you back to the 1980s, head to Ruby Room in Shibuya on October 20. Dress in your ’80s best and dance until the sun rises.
What to expect
Expect a global gathering of musical talent as you revisit the ’80s. You’re in for an international experience — from the New Zealand electro-pop beats of Brother Sister to the Tokyo-based synth masters KURO DEKO. Not only that, but a whole host of DJs will be on the turntables with some of your favorite classics.
- Brother Sister (from New Zealand): ’80s-inspired, electro-driven synth pop
- Kuro Deko: ’80s synth new wave band
- This Years Model: new wave cover band
- El Diablo
- Hang the DJ (Berlin/The Hang Out)
- Phil So Good (The Hang Out)
- Simon from Amsterdam
- timothy (TOPIA)
Tickets are ¥1,500 on the door.Organizers may cancel events, alter schedules, or change admission requirements without notice. Always check official sites before heading to an event.