Tokyo English Book Exchange Meet up #1
Welcome to our first book exchange meet up, hosted in the hipster lounge of TokyoCheapo HQ.
A casual meet up with the spirit of sharing/recycling for exchanging and talking about books.
- Please bring at least one book to exchange/give away.
- Books should be written in English.
- There’s no other criteria, fiction, non-fiction, educational all fine.
Thanks as always to TokyoChapter for hosting us in the fabulous Ninetytwo13 lounge!
While entrance is free, you will need to register in advance (so we can keep an eye on numbers!)
Organizers may cancel events, alter schedules, or change admission requirements without notice. Always check official sites before heading to an event.
7:00pm – 10:00pm
- 437 m from Roppongi Station Hibiya Line (H4)Oedo Line (E23)
- 0.6 km from Nogizaka Station Chiyoda Line (C5)
- 0.6 km from Akasaka Station Chiyoda Line (C6)
Typical weather at this time:
High: 9 ºC
Low: 3 ºC
Tokyo's Best Events and Cultural Activities in Your Inbox Every Week
JOLT Arts returns to Japan with an eclectic, free showcase of avant-garde sound and video artists from Japan and Australia.
Immerse yourself in an exciting cultural exchange.
The Pirates of Tokyo Bay presents bilingual comedy shows every month so that you can get your chuckle on.
7:30pm – 9:30pm
¥2,000 (advance sales)¥2,000 (on the door)