- Visit Yae in Asakusa, Tokyo and get to experience Japanese culture through clothing by renting a kimono/yukata
- Get to pick from a variety of designs, colors, and looks and be assisted by a professional stylist
- Stroll around the district and visit wonderful photo stops to take snapshots of yourself wearing the costume
- The shop’s staff can speak English (and Chinese), so you won’t have any problems communicating what you want
- The prices are all uniform. Don’t worry about additional charges, price increases, and hidden charges!
- We’ve got group packages for couples, girlfriends, and families! You can also reserve a kimono photo shoot experience with your loved ones
This tour has been booked more than 1,020 times by Tokyo Cheapo readers.