Spend a day trip traveling to Mt. Fuji, Japan’s most famous symbol and highest mountain. Enjoy the view from the 5th Station before visiting the nearby resort town of Hakone, known for its onsen hot springs. Return to Tokyo by bullet train!
– Enjoy the view from Mt. Fuji at 2,300 meters above sea level
– Take in Hakone’s beautiful natural scenery
– Cruise around Lake Ashi on a boat
– Ride on the Komagatake Ropeway
– Return to Tokyo by bullet train
– Enjoy a Japanese-style lunch at a local restaurant