Join a full-day guided tour from Tokyo that travels to Mt Fuji, then continues to nearby Lake Ashi and the Mt Komagatake Ropeway. Enjoy the ease of comfortable transportation and a knowledgeable guide, who will accompany you to the revered Mt Fuji’s 5th Station. Take a short boat cruise on Lake Ashi and climb by aerial tram to the top of Mt Komagatake for views of Mt Fuji. Return to Tokyo by bullet train in the evening after taking in some of Japan’s iconic highlights.
- Explore Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi, Mt Komagatake and Hakone National Park and return by bullet train to Tokyo
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Mt Fuji Cruise the waters of beautiful Lake Ashi in a boat
- Ride the Mt Komagatake Ropeway for sweeping views of Hakone National Park See the bright red shrine and panoramic views on a stroll at the top of Mt Komagatake
- Learn from your knowledgeable guide about the history and significance of the sights you visit
- Travel in comfort by coach and bullet train (Shinkansen) on Tokyo’s most popular day tour