Explore the underground bar scene in one of Tokyo’s coolest nightlife districts, with a friendly local guide. Experience Shibuya like you live there — make friends and sample Japanese beer, sake, and pub dishes. A bar-hopping tour is one of the most popular ways to experience any city.Shibuya (meet at the Mizuho Bank near Bic Camera Shibuya East)
3-hour tour from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Meet people and experience nightlife in the center of Tokyo.
- Meander through Shibuya Nonbei Drinking Alley.
- Have your photo taken at Shibuya Crossing.
- Taste a range of Japanese food and alcohol, including a sake bar.
- Test out your singing voice at karaoke.
If you want a quick taste of interesting izakaya and bars you would not have found yourself, then this is a great choice. See the side of Tokyo when the sun goes down and the neon lights flicker on.
A warning that this is for those who like to always have a drink in hand, so perhaps leave the kids at home.
- Meet your guide at the Mizuho Bank, near Bic Camera Shibuya East.
- Head to the first izakaya (Japanese bar) and share small plates and casual drinks.
- Walk through Shibuya and see the famous Shibuya Scramble Crossing and Shibuya Nonbei Drinking Alley.
- Chat with others while trying a range of sake (around 4 or 5 types) at an underground bar.
- Finish off the night at a karaoke bar.
- Once the tour has ended, consider continuing the party with your newfound friends.
*The places you visit may change depending on the day and tour guide.
Drinks and food are not included in the tour price — expect to pay around ¥5,000–¥7,000 on the day. You will have to settle the tab at the end of each restaurant, and this is in cash. Often, you will just split the tab between participants, regardless of what you ordered. Some of the bars may allow indoor smoking.