Held for the 12th time, Ark Hills Music Week celebrates the power of music for 11 whole days.
There will be events held all around Minato City, including Suntory Hall and Ark Hills Karajan Square. As you walk around the town, you are bound to hear music coming from a variety of places. There will be free concerts, interactive experiences, and more.
- Sep. 30 to Oct. 4: There will be special live viewings of classical music on a big screen at Ark Hills Karajan Square. Line-up here.
- Oct. 8 to 9: A Music Marche will be held at Ark Hills Karajan Square, giving children an opportunity to experience and experiment with different musical instruments.
- Oct. 5 and Oct. 7: An Autumn Night Starry Sky Concert will be held at the Minato Science Museum Planetarium Hall.
- Oct. 7 (11:00-11:30): Free roof garden concert at ARK Hills Roof Garden.
There will be plenty of different events (free and for a fee) in various venues throughout the festival, so check the website for a full rundown.
- 202 m from Roppongi-itchōme Station Namboku Line (N5)
- 0.6 km from Kamiyacho Station Hibiya Line (H5)
- 0.7 km from Akasaka Station Chiyoda Line (C6)
Typical weather at this time:
High: 28 ºC Low: 19 ºC