An event focusing on the little ones, there will be spooky parades that are more adorable than terrifying, with cute-costumes galore. Held “by mothers for mothers”, it’s organized by a local family-led committee and is all about parades and trick-or-treating.
- Wednesday, October 26: Parade from 16:00 at Kichijoji Heiwa Dori — remember to practice the dance!
- Weekdays, Saturday, and Sunday: Trick-or-treat around certain shops in Kichijoji.
This year, you will need to purchase a participation certificate to enter. There are limited spaces, and tickets can be bought on PassMarket (to be released).
- Weekday Trick-or-treat and Parade costs ¥1,800.
- Weekday Trick-or-treat costs ¥1,500.
- Saturday and Sunday Trick-or-treat costs ¥1,600.
- Online participation certificate costs ¥1,500.
¥1,500 – ¥1,800
Official site ⚠️ Link in Japanese
- 379 m from Kichijōji Station Chūō Line (Rapid) (JC11)Chūō-Sōbu Line (JB38)Keio Inokashira Line (IN17)
- 398 m from Inokashira-kōen Station Keio Inokashira Line (IN16)
Typical weather at this time:
High: 22 ºC Low: 12 ºC