Every month Nerd Nite gather three smart new speakers and a curious crowd. In June, Nerd Nite Tokyo turns 3! There will be an explosive drone video, the story of a dinosaur hunter and the glossiest goop you ever did see (seriously, it’s high-res). Be there and be square to grab some birthday swag.
Drinks (both alcoholic and non) and food from Tiny Peace Kitchen will be available. Eat, drink and be square-y! Kids are also welcome at Nerd Nite.
1. Yuri Kimura — The Dinosaur Hunter under a Lucky Star
2. Jan Jaap van Assen — Seeing Goop (some extra details here)
3. James Reynolds — Disasters and Drones: Capturing Nature’s Exceptional Events (get an idea of what it entails here)Organizers may cancel events, alter schedules, or change admission requirements without notice. Always check official sites before heading to an event.
14th Jun, 2019
Add to Calendar
8:00pm – 10:30pm
At the door: ¥1,000
- 295 m from Nagatacho Station Hanzomon Line (Z4)Namboku Line (N7)Yurakucho Line (Y16)
- 398 m from Akasaka-mitsuke Station Ginza Line (G5)Marunouchi Line (M13)
- 482 m from Kokkaigijidōmae Station Chiyoda Line (C7)Marunouchi Line (M14)
Typical weather at this time:
High: 26 ºC Low: 19 ºC