Every month the Nerd Nite team gather 3 smart speakers and a curious crowd. This month: visions of the future through cyberpunk art, creating programming languages for education and the basics of rocket engines from “Doctor Rocket”!
Drinks (both alcoholic and non) and food from Tiny Peace Kitchen will be available so you can eat, drink and be square-y! Kids are also welcome at Nerd Nite.
1. Michah Dowbak — Mad Dog Jones: All Dreams Simultaneously
2. Chris Gerpheide — Models All the Way Down: Making a Programming Language
3. Matt Richardson — Rocket Science: A Risk-Free, Earth-Based, Libation-Fueled Crash Course
6th Sep, 2019
Add to Calendar
8:00pm – 10:30pm
At the door: ¥1,000
- 295 m from Nagatacho Station Hanzomon Line (Z4)Namboku Line (N7)Yurakucho Line (Y16)
- 398 m from Akasaka-mitsuke Station Ginza Line (G5)Marunouchi Line (M13)
- 482 m from Kokkaigijidōmae Station Chiyoda Line (C7)Marunouchi Line (M14)
Typical weather at this time:
High: 29 ºC Low: 23 ºC