Every month the geek squad at Nerd Nite gather three smart speakers and a curious crowd. In November: new ventures and personal journeys bring both risk and reward. As Japan prepares to open its first large casino complexes, an expert on the American tribal gaming industry will explain how it all works, a breast cancer survivor makes a personal pilgrimage on Japan’s famous sacred trail and a Nerd Nite veteran returns with news from the frontier of AI and deep tech.
Drinks (both alcoholic and non) and food from Tiny Peace Kitchen will be available. Eat, drink and be square-y! Kids are also welcome at Nerd Nite.
The speakers are:
1. Deron Marquez — Casinos Are Coming: What Japan Can Learn from American Tribal Gaming
2. Julia Marino — Kumano Kodo for a Cure: A Journey of Hope and Healing in Japan
3. Sakyasingha Dasgupta — AI Chip off the New Block: Creating the Silicon BrainsOrganizers may cancel events, alter schedules, or change admission requirements without notice. Always check official sites before heading to an event.
Add to Calendar
At the door: ¥1,000
- 295 m from Nagatacho Station Hanzomon Line (Z4)Namboku Line (N7)Yurakucho Line (Y16)
- 398 m from Akasaka-mitsuke Station Ginza Line (G5)Marunouchi Line (M13)
- 482 m from Kokkaigijidōmae Station Chiyoda Line (C7)Marunouchi Line (M14)