Every month the Nerd Nite team gather 3 smart speakers and a curious crowd. In December: feedback loops between people, technology and the environment can be entertaining — or disastrous. Can humans and robots create a symbiotic society? How is the visible and interactive world changing as augmented and virtual reality go beyond screens? And can we pull greenhouse gases out of the atmosphere to counter runaway global warming?
1. Kristiina Jokinen — Boundary Crossing Robots
2. Bektur Ryskeldiev — Everywhere but Here: How Extended Reality is Changing the Ways We Communicate Online and Offline
3. Corey Myers — CO2 Removal: Pumping the Earth’s Stomach
Drinks (both alcoholic and non) and food from Tiny Peace Kitchen will be available. Eat, drink and be square-y! Kids are also welcome at Nerd Nite.Organizers may cancel events, alter schedules, or change admission requirements without notice. Always check official sites before heading to an event.
Add to Calendar
At the door: ¥1,000
- 295 m from Nagatacho Station Hanzomon Line (Z4)Namboku Line (N7)Yurakucho Line (Y16)
- 398 m from Akasaka-mitsuke Station Ginza Line (G5)Marunouchi Line (M13)
- 482 m from Kokkaigijidōmae Station Chiyoda Line (C7)Marunouchi Line (M14)