Meet some of Japan’s leading social innovators at Impact HUB Tokyo on May 19th.
Japan has experienced a dramatic increase in the number of individuals, organizations and companies tackling social and environmental issues in recent years. Entrepreneurs, nonprofit organisations, and big businesses continue to push boundaries and find innovative ways to address the defining issues of our time, from climate change to the refugee crisis and beyond.
At Social Innovation Japan’s event, 3 leading figures in this movement will share their stories, the lessons they learned along the way, and their visions for the future.
1. Discover how social entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and corporations in Japan are pioneering the transition towards a more sustainable, responsible, and prosperous future.
2. Learn from leading innovators who are addressing important issues facing Japan and the wider world.
3. Connect with like-minded people from all over the world, from different professional, personal, and educational backgrounds.
Please note: This event will be held in English only. For more information and to reserve tickets, see our official Peatix page (below) * Pre-purchase required, tickets will not be sold on the door. Spaces are limited.Organizers may cancel events, alter schedules, or change admission requirements without notice. Always check official sites before heading to an event.
Add to Calendar
Advance sales: ¥2,000
Advance sales: ¥1,000
- 0.7 km from Meguro Station Namboku Line (N1)Mita Line (I1)Yamanote Line (JY22)Tōkyū Meguro Line (MG1)
- 1.0 km from Fudō-mae Station Tōkyū Meguro Line (MG2)
- 1.4 km from Naka-meguro Station Hibiya Line (H1)Tōkyū Tōyoko Line (TY3)