Yokohama Sparkling Twilight
This event has changed somewhat over the years and is now a seasonal fireworks festival that takes place from summer into winter.
A fireworks display that lasts for around 5 minutes will set off from Osanbashi Pier or/and Shinko Pier, depending on the date. A great viewing spot is Yamashita Park.
Organizers may cancel events, alter schedules, or change admission requirements without notice. Always check official sites before heading to an event.
- October 8 at Osanbashi Pier
- December 9 at Shinko Pier
- December 23 at Osanbashi Pier
- December 24 at Shinko Pier
- January 1 at Osanbashi Pier and Shinko Pier
- February 10 at Osanbashi Pier and Shinko Pier
- February 24 at Osanbashi Pier
8:00pm – 8:05pm
Tokyo's Best Events and Cultural Activities in Your Inbox Every Week
Wander through the crowds with delicious German snacks and drinks, while live music and illuminations really embrace the Yule spirit.
11:00am – 9:30pm
¥1,000 – ¥2,000