The three-level Daiso branch in Harajuku is iconic. Like the street—Takeshita Dori—on which it is located, the store can get intensely crowded.
The store is big by central Tokyo standards, but on the Daiso website, it’s listed as “small type”.
- Fun, Free and Cheap Things to Do in Harajuku
- 25 Ideas For Great Japanese Souvenirs
- A Guide to Tokyo Markets
- Harajuku's Takeshita Street: 400 Meters of Fun, Food and Fashion
- Tokyo Shopping Neighborhoods – Top Spots for Vintage, Boutique, Haute Couture & More
- 6 Great Tokyo Walks
- Cute, Cool and Colorful: Stationery Shops in Tokyo
- Experiencing the Art of Origami in Tokyo
- 187 m from Harajuku Station
- 423 m from Meijijingū-mae Station
- 0.9 km from Kitasandō Station