Fuglen Tokyo is quite simply an excellent coffee spot. It’s a sister cafe to the Oslo based Coffee shop Fuglen, and with it imports a nice relaxed international atmosphere.
It scores high in pretty much all categories:
- Excellent Coffee – some proper coffee geekery going on here.
- A reasonable selection of other drinks too
- Nice chilled vibes – you can sit on their massive sofa and read/tap on the laptop/doze all afternoon
- Quality pastries for one to nibble upon
- They sell beans too
- Five star hipster rating
Also Fuglen transforms into a cocktail bar from 7pm and is a popular spot till it closes (1am or 2am fri + sat).
- 291 m from Yoyogi-kōen Station
- 468 m from Yoyogi-hachiman Station
- 1.0 km from Harajuku Station