Don’t Visit Tokyo Without It!
- Carefully curated listings – top quality without the top prices
- Getting around – we simplify it for you
- Seasonal activities – the highlights each month
- Traveling with your family? – special chapter “Tokyo with kids”
- Area guides – easy to follow maps and listings
- Super tasty eats – eat your way through the world’s tastiest city
N.B. People who purchase the 3rd Edition will be sent a free copy of the 4th Edition.
Amazing reference! My trip was so much better because of it. The best of the three books I bought for the trip. Subscribe to the Tokyo Cheapo emails for even more great stuff! Thanks Tokyo Cheapo!!!”
– Amazon review.
What Does The Guide Look Like?
The guide is available in Epub, Kindle and PDF, so you can read it on pretty much any e-reader, smartphone, tablet or computer. Here’s a preview of what the guide looks like:
What Are People Saying About Tokyo Cheapo?
“From cheap gadgets to costless trips, nightclub deals to quality eating on a budget – Tokyo Cheapo has it covered.”
– South China Morning Post.
“If you consider the upper berth at a capsule hotel the penthouse, this guide is for you!
Tokyo has never been cheaper!”
– John Daub, Creator and Producer of Only in Japan and NHK World reporter