Don’t Visit Tokyo Without It!
- Carefully curated listings – top quality without the top prices
- Getting around – we simplify it for you
- Seasonal activities – the highlights each month
- Traveling with your family? – special chapter “Tokyo with kids”
- Area guides – easy to follow maps and listings
- Super tasty eats – eat your way through the world’s tastiest city
What Does The Guide Look Like?
The guide is available in Epub, Kindle and PDF, so you can read it on pretty much any e-reader, smartphone, tablet or computer. Here’s a preview of what the guide looks like:
What Are People Saying About Tokyo Cheapo?
“Tokyo Cheapo has put together the definitive guide for enjoying Tokyo on a budget… with money they
stoleborrowed from us.”
Best Value Flights To Tokyo
– Cal Widdall of TokyoDesu.com
“If you consider the upper berth at a capsule hotel the penthouse, this guide is for you!
Tokyo has never been cheaper!”
– John Daub, Creator and Producer of Only in Japan and NHK World reporter
Tokyo Cheapo Has Been Featured On: