$5 Gajinpot Discount!: Use this coupon code GAIJINCHEAPO
Don’t Visit Tokyo Without It!
- Carefully curated listings – top quality without the top prices
- Getting around – we simplify it for you
- Seasonal activities – the highlights each month
- Traveling with your family? – special chapter “Tokyo with kids”
- Area guides – easy to follow maps and listings
- Super tasty eats – eat your way through the world’s tastiest city
What Does The Guide Look Like?
The guide is available in Epub, Kindle and PDF, so you can read it on pretty much any e-reader, smartphone, tablet or computer. Here’s a preview of what the guide looks like:
Japan Rail PassThe JR Pass is a 1 week pass that allows unlimited travel on Japan Rail lines throughout the country. This ticket is extraordinarily good value for long distance and inter-city travel. *Restrictions: Can only be purchased by temporary visitor visa holders not already in Japan. ...
What Are People Saying About Tokyo Cheapo?
“Tokyo Cheapo has put together the definitive guide for enjoying Tokyo on a budget… with money they
stoleborrowed from us.”
– Cal Widdall of TokyoDesu.com
Tokyo Bar Hopping Tour in Shibuya by MagicalTripExplore the underground food scene of Tokyo's coolest nightlife district, with a friendly local guide. Experience Shibuya like you live there, by sharing a table with locals and sampling Japanese beer and pub dishes. This is one of the most highly rated tours in the city!
“If you consider the upper berth at a capsule hotel the penthouse, this guide is for you!
Tokyo has never been cheaper!”
– John Daub, Creator and Producer of Only in Japan and NHK World reporter
Tokyo Cheapo Has Been Featured On: