Tokyo Dome is an enormous indoor stadium with a maximum capacity of 57,000.
The dome is the home stadium of the Tokyo Giants baseball team. Lots of bands and artists have done stadium shows here too, including Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Madonna, and Michael Jackson. Japanese super groups Arashi, AKB48, and Kinki Kids—among many others—have also filled the stadium.
Surrounding the stadium is a complex called Tokyo Dome City which includes shopping, dining, an amusement park, and Korakuen Hall.
- 16 Tokyo Flea Markets for Bargain Hunting
- A Beginner's Guide to Japanese Pro Wrestling
- Cheapo Valentine's Day Ideas
- January 2021: 5 Events Not to Miss
- Top 10 Picks for Tokyo Winter Illuminations 2020–2021
- Summer 2019: Tokyo Pop Culture Events
- Jan-Feb 2016 Cheapo Calendar: 5 Events Not to Miss
- 8 Places to Knock 'em Dead: Tokyo Bowling
- 315 m from Korakuen Station
- 448 m from Suidōbashi Station
- 496 m from Kasuga Station