Mega Donki Shibuya is the main Don Quijote store in Shibuya and one of the largest in Japan.
If you’re looking for souvenirs, the most interesting items are on the 5th floor. This floor has a large costume section as well as a sex toys section. There is also a dedicated Tenga store, with every Tenga (flesh light) model known to man.
Megadonki Shibuya has a tax-free counter on the third floor, so if you’re on a temporary visitor to Japan you can get the 10% consumption tax on purchases refunded.
Nearby places and attractions
- Out of Order: Visiting Tokyo's Most Unusual Vending Machines
- 10 Best Things to Do in Shibuya
- A Guide to Japanese Sex Toys and Shops in Tokyo (and Online)
- Best Shops for Buying a New Bicycle in Tokyo
- Beyond Hachiko: A Guide to Tokyo's Other Unique Statues
- 25 Ideas For Great Japanese Souvenirs
- Tokyo Shopping Neighborhoods – Top Spots for Vintage, Boutique, Haute Couture & More
- 431 m from Shibuya Station
- 0.6 km from Shinsen Station
- 1.1 km from Meijijingū-mae Station