Roppongi Hills Mori Tower sits at the center of the Roppongi Hills complex. At 238m tall and 54 storeys, the Mori Tower is a major Tokyo landmark.
Despite former tenants Lehman Brothers, having an office in Roppongi Hills Mori Tower carries a lot of prestige. For many years until 2019, when a new purpose building was opened in Shibuya, the tower was the main office for Google and YouTube in Japan.
- Tokyo Winter Sales: 2021-2022 Round-up
- Best Summer Evening Strolls Around Tokyo
- Tokyo Summer Sales
- Top Spots for Sunrise and Sunset Viewing in Tokyo
- Roppongi: Things to Do in the High-End Hills
- The Cheeriest Christmas Markets in Tokyo
- Mori Tower Towers Above Tokyo Tower
- Tokyo Events This Week: Winter Comiket and Christmas Cheer
6 Chome-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 106-0032, Japan
- 445 m from Roppongi Station Hibiya Line (H4)Oedo Line (E23)
- 0.7 km from Nogizaka Station Chiyoda Line (C5)
- 0.9 km from Azabujūban Station Namboku Line (N4)Oedo Line (E22)