Hibiya Park is a park in Chiyoda Ward surrounded by the Imperial Palace east gardens to the north, the Kasumigaseki government offices district to the west, Toranomon to the south and Yurakucho/Hibiya to the east.
The park is one of the largest within easy striking distance of the Marunouchi central business district to the northeast, so it is a popular spot for office workers when the weather is nice.
The paved area in the center of the park is host to regular events including cultural festivals, concerts and beer festivals.
The ornamental pond in the northeast of the park is home to hundreds of turtles and is often frequented by majestic looking cranes (the bird, not the construction equipment).
- 101 Fun and Interesting Things to Do in Tokyo
- A Dark Tourist's Guide to Tokyo
- Where to Play Tennis in Tokyo
- Mega Guide: The Best Places to See Cherry Blossoms in Tokyo
- Autumn Flowers in Tokyo: Chrysanthemums and More
- Cheapo Foodie Weekend: Fisherman Festival, Curry-Pan and Sake
- Tokyo Events This Week: Winter Comiket and Christmas Cheer
- 246 m from Hibiya Station
- 457 m from Kasumigaseki Station
- 478 m from Uchisaiwaichō Station