Makuhari Messe is a multi-purpose venue in Chiba Prefecture that hosts trade shows, sports events and concerts. Although there are plentiful hotels in the vicinity, these are almost always full for major events, so are best booked well in advance. For some events, such as the Tokyo Game Show, the venue can become intensely crowded.
The easiest way to get to Makuhari Messe is to walk from Kaihin-Makuhari Station on the Keiyō Line. The main entrance changes depending on the event, so follow the signs.
- November 2022: 5 Events Not to Miss in Tokyo
- September 2023: 5 Events Not To Miss
- Enjoying Gourmet Food and Drink for Free at Trade Shows
- Where to Be on New Year's Eve: 5 Tokyo Countdown Parties
- Getting from Tokyo to Summer Sonic: Your Transport Options
- January 2023: 5 Events Not to Miss
- Custom Cars Take Over Makuhari Messe
- What to Expect at Tokyo Game Show
- Sep–Oct Tokyo Cheapo Calendar: 5 Autumn Events Not to Miss
- Top Tokyo Pop Culture Events
Has wheelchair accessible toilets
- 0.6 km from Kaihin-Makuhari Station