Sumida Park is a park located on both sides of the Sumida river adjacent to the Asakusa neighborhood.
The two sides of the park are joined by Azuma Bridge, which is right next to Asakusa Station.
Ushijima Shrine is a Shinto shrine located within Sumida Park that was founded in the year 860. There is also a small Japanese garden with an ornamental pond next to the shrine.
- Mega Guide: The Best Places to See Cherry Blossoms in Tokyo
- The Best of Tokyo's Cherry Blossom Festivals
- A Guide to Tokyo's Historic Cherry Trees
- Guide to Surviving the Sumidagawa Fireworks Festival
- April 2020: Events Still on in Tokyo
- Yozakura: Night-time Cherry Blossom Viewing in Tokyo
- The Tokyo Summer Fireworks Guide
- Horse and Bow: The Real Samurai Way
- 0.5 km from Tokyo Skytree Station
- 0.8 km from Asakusa Station
- 0.8 km from Oshiage Station