Close to Roppongi Hills and Roppongi Station is Tokyo Midtown, a vast space housing shops, restaurants, the Suntory Museum of Art, and 21_21 Design Sight.
The complex hosts events and activities throughout the year such as winter illuminations, ice skating, cherry blossom viewing, art installations and food festivals.
- Best Cherry Blossom Spots in Akasaka
- Top Cherry Blossom Spots in Roppongi
- 15 Tokyo Flea Markets for Bargain Hunting
- Tokyo Winter Sales: 2021-2022 Round-up
- Yozakura: Night-time Cherry Blossom Viewing in Tokyo
- Cheapo Valentine's Day Ideas
- Ice Ice, Baby: Where to Go Ice Skating in Tokyo
- Tokyo Events This Week: Winter Comiket and Christmas Cheer
9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato, Tokyo
- 214 m from Roppongi Station Hibiya Line (H4)Oedo Line (E23)
- 467 m from Nogizaka Station Chiyoda Line (C5)
- 0.7 km from Roppongi-itchōme Station Namboku Line (N5)