Tokyo Big Sight, AKA the Tokyo International Exhibition Center, is a large convention center on the Tokyo bay waterfront.
The iconic conference tower is an easy identifier and sits beside the East and West Exhibition Halls. Large events including the Comiket, Japan Robot Week and Anime Japan have been held here alongside motor shows and Design Festa. During the 2020 Olympics it will serve as the main broadcasting and press center. It was originally slated to host the taekwondo, wrestling and fencing events but funding cuts meant these were placed elsewhere.
- Design Festa Vol. 50: Your Guide to Japan’s Biggest Art Festival
- Enjoying Gourmet Food and Drink for Free at Trade Shows
- September 2019: 5 Events Not to Miss
- June 2019: 5 Tokyo Events Not to Miss
- May 2019: 5 Events Not to Miss in Tokyo
- March 2020: 5 Events Not Cancelled in Tokyo
- December 2019: 5 Events Not to Miss in Tokyo
- Tokyo Events This Week: Ringing In the New Year
- Tokyo Events This Week: Winter Comiket and Christmas Cheer
- 253 m from Kokusai-tenjijō-seimon Station
- 0.5 km from Ariake Station
- 0.6 km from Kokusai-tenjijō Station